Flying Together is the official login portal for United Airlines employees. UAL employees access this website to find details about their salaries, hours, the latest company news, and to contact United Airlines Business Services.
Retired employees can also access Flying Together portal to view their retired medical benefits, health benefits, and personal information. In addition, the web portal offers more information about the HR department and how you can contact or reach them directly through this intranet portal.
How To Download The Flying Together Mobile App?
United Airlines has developed a mobile app for all of its employees and customers. But the two mobile apps are not the same and this point must be taken into account. Don’t worry, if you’re a United Airlines employee, we’ll help you download the right app.
- Access the internet through a web browser on your Android device/tablet or iOS device (iPhone or iPad).
- Go to https://ftappstore.united.com/ on your phone or tablet.
- Download the app fly together
- Now you need to log in with your username and password to get the mobile app download links.
- You can also request your password if you are unable to log in to the portal.
- Watching them fly together is possible once you log in. Download apps for iPhones and Android phones.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the mobile app.
- Open the app and log in with your access data to get all the tools for your employees.
- You can download the Flying Together app for Android or iOS devices. However, if you want to download the airline app to manage your flight information, tickets, and other items related to your travel needs, you can download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Flying Together intranet portal resources.
- This intranet portal has many functions for employees. The Start menu allows access after login.