Flying Together Ual Login – Flyingtogether.Ual.com is the official login site for Flying Together United Airlines employees. All United Airlines employees can log on to the official Flying Together website to check working hours, view payroll receipt information, contact their company and read the latest news about their company.
United’s intranet login portal is the one-stop destination for all of your employees to view your benefits and request vacations. In addition, even retired Flying Together employees can view their retired health and medical services on the Flying Together portal.
All you need is a uID (username) and password; It doesn’t matter if you are a current employee of a United Airlines company or a retired employee, you can log in to the Flying Together portal and view the information available on your profile.
Registration For The First Time Users
If you are a new United Airlines Flying Together user and do not have an account on yourbenefits.com portal yet, you can create a new account now.
- Tap the option “Are you a new user?”. ”Located right below the login button on the official portal page.
- Registration of new users on the Flying Together retirement portal
- The portal registration page will be displayed when you click this option.
- register on the ual benefits portal
- Enter your personal identification number (4 digits of your SSN), also called your social security number.
- Select your date of birth and click on the “Next” button to complete the registration of the new user.
- Follow some on-screen instructions to complete the registration process. After registering on the portal, you will receive a confirmation email with your Flying Together access data.
Now you can connect to the Flying Together performance portal to manage your employees’ performance. Be sure to read the informative article on how to get United Airlines Flying Together friendship cards on the Employee Portal.
Login Steps For Registered Users
- Please ensure you have an internet connection on your Android phone or iPhone and open the Google Chrome browser.
- Go to https://mobileres.ual.com on your phone using the Chrome browser.
- mobileres.ual.com connection
- This will take you to the mobile portal with a different URL but don’t worry, you’re on the right page.
- Enter the uID also known as the United username and provide the password.
- After entering the correct username and password, press the “Login” option to login into the portal.
- Once you are logged in, I assume you will have access to all of your travel tools and team-related tools. They can check working hours, read company news, and be informed of any announcements.